ALL LEVELS / ALL AGES WELCOME
Taekwon Do is the principle martial art which Proaction has been built. It is a combat sport that focuses on developing self-defence skills, physical fitness, and mental resilience.
Most children will have dips in self-esteem as they go through different stages or challenges in life. Many of our Taekwon Do students have faced different pressures that have affected their confidence including bullying, exams, starting a new school, moving house or family problems.
Through the consistent support and belief of our instructors we have seen the spirit of so many of them shine. The realisation that their focus and determination has turned their ambition into reality is incredibly rewarding.
Improve Mental resilience
Building friendships with other like minded Proaction students helps to strengthen their resolve when faced with social challenges. They are more confident to stay true to their values and speak up in defence of those values.
Our Taekwon Do students work on physical and mental strength. We give our students a safe and fun environment in which they feel they belong, constantly strive for achievement, and develop an unshakeable sense of self-worth.
“What an amazing academy, with fantastic instructors . They push and drive you until you think you can give no more , then you just keep giving . Joining Proaction as a family has been the best way of getting fit and learning the art of Taekwondo ….. Just love it.”
Our Grading Syllabus
- Members can join our foundation Tae kwon-Do programme from 7 years old.
- Adult only and family classes available for any age or physical fitness level.
- We highly recommend that all students train at least twice a week to rapidly improve fitness and mastery of Tae kwon-Do.
- The five Tenets of Tae kwon-Do are embedded into everything we do – courtesy, integrity, perseverance, self-control, and indomitable spirit.
- Graduations take place every three months by invitation only, via our instructors.
- Grading is dependent on attendance to regular lessons and the standard which students can perform the syllabus required at their level.