ALL LEVELS / ALL AGES WELCOME
Kickboxing is one of the best workouts for your body, combining cardio and strength training, and toning muscles while burning fat. What separates kickboxing from other cardio workouts, is how quickly it can transform your body and how exhilarated you’ll feel afterwards.
Whether you’re looking to tone your arms, legs, or core. It’s great for both mind and body, and a very practical way to learn self-defence.
Kickboxing is a high-intensity, high-impact workout that will have you constantly moving, meaning you’ll be burning calories constantly.
Sometimes there’s nothing quite like punching out those pent-up stresses. Kickboxing is proven to help relieve stress and build up endurance and fitness.
Kickboxing activates many muscle groups, helping to develop coordination and balance.
Our instructors will take you through your class in a safe and professional manner ensuring you get all that you want from a martial art, whilst achieving amazing results.
I stepped out of my comfort zone after not doing martial arts for several years and as a result I am now learning a new skill, have made some great new friends and all with the added bonus of increasing my fitness and losing almost a stone in weight.
I leave each session feeling fulfilled and one step closer to my fitness goal.
I can’t recommend this course enough, it’s fab.
Our Grading Syllabus
- It is recommended that all students attend training at least twice a week.
- Kickboxing can be done as a great compliment to our Taekwon-Do programme or as a standalone.
- Women-only kickboxing sessions are available.
- We offer kickboxing at our Northampton Academy.
- We accept members from the age of 7 years.
- As you progress through the programme syllabus, you’ll have the opportunity to attend graduation events and earn belts.
- All our instructors are DBS checked and cleared to work with children, first aid trained and fully insured.
Give your self-esteem a boost
“I have struggled with anxiety and self esteem issues for years and really had to push myself to walk through the door for that first session, but I am so glad I did!
The Instructors made it so easy to stay motivated and knew within 1 or 2 sessions how to drive me forward and help me learn, and it obviously worked as I’m still going twice a week.
I’ve lost weight and inches, but gained new friends, respect for myself and found a discipline that I really want to progress with. On to the next chapter.”