Our Safeguarding policy
We are continuously mindful of the welfare of our members, and have policies and procedures in place for the protection of members, staff and the general public. In particular, the following are in place at PROACTION
1. Our staff are DBS checked as appropriate.
2. We have a safeguarding policy and risk assessments, which are reviewed annually. Children under 13 must be dropped off and collected by a parent or guardian.
3. No photographs or videos are permitted at Proaction other than by Staff, Instructors or those authorised by the Instructors. There are opportunities for photos and videos at graduation events unless objections are received.
4. Please take phone calls and use of mobile devices outside of the training area. Calls and other noises (games, video viewing, etc) cause distraction to the Instructors, devaluing the member experience and creating potential danger.
5. Please limit interaction with the Instructors and members during training.
6. No one is permitted to enter the training area without being invited to do so by a member of staff .
7. Please exit the training area and the premises as soon as possible after your session has ended. You may have noticed that to maximise the training space, the viewing and reception areas are fairly limited on space. Leaving promptly supports us to maintain a safe environment.