Nominated and voted for by members
Instructor of the Year online nomination form.
Members will be asked to vote for the instructor that has had the biggest impact on them. Members will provide thoughtful and meaningful nominations for the Instructor of the Year award, highlighting the qualities and actions that make a particular instructor stand out as an exceptional educator.
We’ll ask for examples and stories to be written in the comments section and the instructor with the most mentions will be honoured with this title. All instructors are entitled to campaign to get members to vote for them. Voting for this award will be opened on Tuesday 21st November giving members one month to nominate their favourite instructors.
All member’s are invited to submit a written nomination about their choosen instructor. In the award entry include specific anecdotes, examples, and personal testimonials to illustrate the reason for nomination.
Nominations for the 2023 awards will open Tuesday 21st November. Deadline for nominations will close on Thursday 21st December at midnight.
The winner of this award will be the instructor with the most nominations.
What rules do I need to follow?
Here are the general rules you need to be aware of when making a nomination:
- You can nominate any of our current instructors or those who have taught within the last 12 months.
- The actions of the person being nominated must have largely taken place this year (2023).
- Nominations must be done via the online forms Instructor of the Year.
- Please stick to the word count (maximum 400 words). Unfortunately we cannot accept any images, videos or audio.
- Submit your nomination to just one category – putting the same nomination into multiple categories will not improve your nominees’ chances of winning a prize. For example, if you wish to nominate an instructor for Member’s Choice Award you cannot then enter the submission into the Instructor of the Year category.
- Each nomination will be assessed by an awards panel comprising of Mr Nicholson, Mrs Nicholson and Rachel Ransby, Proaction Communications Manager. The panel will consider all the nominations before drawing up a list of finalists for each award.
- Nominations for the 2023 awards will open Tuesday 21st
- Deadline for nominations will close on Thursday 21st December at midnight. Extension to this deadline may be grated in extenuating circumstance and will only be considered if you contact the office directly on 07717 116115 or email.